This is a semiconductor diode designed with a metal by the semiconductor junction. It has a low-forward voltage drop and a very rapid switching act. It is generally used in RF applications like a mixer or detector diode. This diode is also used in power applications like a rectifier because of its features like its low forward voltage drop important to lower levels of power loss contrasted to normal PN junction diodes.
- Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
- Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
- High Surge Capability
- High Current Capability and Low Forward Voltage Drop
- For Use in Low Voltage, High Frequency Inverters, Free Wheeling, and Polarity Protection Application
- Lead Free Finish, RoHS Compliant (Note 5)