Atmega2560 is a high-performance, low-power Microchip 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 256KB ISP flash memory, 8KB SRAM, 4KB EEPROM, 86 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, real time counter, six flexible timer/counters with compare modes, PWM, 4 USARTs, byte oriented 2-wire serial interface, 16-channel 10-bit A/D converter, and a JTAG interface for on-chip debugging. The device achieves a throughput of 16 MIPS at 16 MHz and operates between 4.5-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves a throughput approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 256
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 16
- SRAM Bytes: 8,192
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 4096
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 4-UART, 5-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 4 Input Capture, 4 CCP, 16PWM
- Timers: 2 x 8-bit, 4 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators: 1
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 1.8 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 100