The high-performance, low-power Microchip 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 54/69 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, a JTAG interface for boundary-scan and on-chip debugging/programming, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts,serial programmable USART, a universal serial interface (USI) with start condition detector, an 8-channel 10-bit A/D converter, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, SPI serial port, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 32
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 16
- SRAM Bytes: 2,048
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 1024
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 1-UART, 1-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 1 Input Capture, 1 CCP, 4PWM
- Timers: 2 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators: 1
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 2.7 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 44