KA7906 is a series of three-terminal negative regulators with several fixed output voltages, making them useful in a wide range of applications. Each type employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe operating area protection, making it essentially indestructible.
- Output Current in Excess of 1A
- Output Voltages of -5, -6, -8, -9, -10, -12, -15, -18 , -24V
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Output Transistor Safe Operating Area Compensation
- Operating Temperature:0°C ~ 125°C