4*4 matrix Keypad
A keypad is a set of buttons arranged in a block or “pad” which bear digits, symbols or alphabetical letters. Pads mostly containing numbers are called a numeric keypad.
The 4 x 4 matrix keypad usually is used as input in a project. It has 16 keys in total, which means the same input values. It is ultra-thin, easy to interface with any microcontroller and has an adhesive backing for easy mounting for a variety of applications.
- Maximum Rating: 24 VDC, 30 mA
- Interface: 8-pin access to 4×4 matrix
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50°C)
- Dimensions:Keypad, 2.7 x 3.0 in (6.9 x 7.6 cm) Cable: 0.78 x 3.5 in (2.0 x 8.8 cm)
- Ultra-thin design
- Adhesive backing
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Easy interface to any microcontroller