The MOC3020-M is an optically Isolated Triac Driver Device, contains a GaAs infrared emitting diode and a light activated silicon bilateral switch, which functions like a triac. This device is designed for interfacing between electronic controls and power triacs to control resistive and inductive loads for 115VAC operations.
- Excellent LED Trigger Current (IFT) Stability
- IR Emitting Diode has Low Degradation
- 5300VAC RMS High Isolation Voltage
- 400V Peak Blocking Voltage
- UL1577, 4170VAC RMS for 1-minute Safety and Regulatory Approvals