100k 104 variable resistor
Potentiometers also known as POT, are nothing but variable resistors. They can provide a variable resistance by simply varying the knob on top of its head. It can be classified based on two main parameters. One is their Resistance (R-ohms) itself and the other is its Power (P-Watts) rating. The value or resistance decides how much opposition it provides to the flow of current. The greater the resistor value the smaller the current will flow.. Typical applications include measuringlinear distance, angles or rotations in production equipment, industrial testand measurement equipment, and medical equipment.
- Standard Resistance: 100K ohm
- Power rating: 0.5W
- Max Working Voltage: 300Vdc
- Max Wiper Current: 100mA max.
- Residual Resistance: 2 ohm max
- Contact Resistance Variation: 3% or 3 ohm max (whichever is greater)
- Dielectric Strength: 1000Vac
- Insulation Resistance: 1000M ohm min (500Vdc)
- Torque: 14.7mNm (150gh-cm) max