50k 503 variable resistor
This trimmer potentiometer have a clutch mechanism that prevents excessive wiper rotation. They are also compatible with ultrasonic cleaning. This 50K trimmer (variable resistor) can be used to tweak settings on a circuit that will not need to be changed often. These trimmers typically get adjusted only to optimize some needed setting. Use it to resist current, or as a voltage divider.
- Standard Resistance: 50K ohm
- Power rating: 0.5W
- Max Working Voltage: 300Vdc
- Max Wiper Current: 100mA max.
- Residual Resistance: 2 ohm max
- Contact Resistance Variation: 3% or 3 ohm max (whichever is greater)
- Dielectric Strength: 600Vac
- Insulation Resistance: 1000M ohm min (500Vdc)
- Torque: 19.6mNm (200gh-cm) max
- Stop Torque: 49mNm (500gf-cm) min