The MINIPRO-TL866A from Seeit is a universal programmer designed for use with over 13000 devices including; EPROMS, EEPROMs, SPI FLASHs, DataFlash and MCUs. A full list of compatible devices can be found on the datasheet. A Fast SPI algorithm mode enables the MINIPRO-TL866A to provide fast programming. Simply connect the MINIPRO-TL866A to a PC via a USB port. There is no need for an external power supply. The components are attached directly to the ZIF40 socket or through the HE10 connector (ICSP cable provided).
This programmer has Built-in MCU with high-performance and high-capacity USB interface at the communication speed of 12Mbps being in line with ( For each chip) well-designed programming algorithm and USB high-speed communications. It may be one of the fastest integrated development programmers, the speed has been met the needs of small-quantity efficient production.
- Accepted file formats: BINARY, Intel (Extended) HEX, Intel HEX16, Motorola S19/S28/S37
- Functions: Read/Write/Blank-Check Write/Verify/Blank-Check/Erase
- Current and overvoltage protection
- Supports: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/Windows 7/Windows8/Windows10
- Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 25 mm
- Weight: 95 g
- Power supply on USB port
- USB interface